Baby sleeping for the winter

Mercury2005Mercury2005 Annapolis, MarylandPosts: 105Member ✭✭
Just can't wait for the warm weather.

Comments

• aero3113aero3113 Long Island, NYPosts: 1,414Member ✭✭✭✭
    Shrink wrapped and under cover, good job!!
  • J3ffJ3ff Posts: 1,304Member ✭✭✭
    Lol I would not shrink wrap if covered on a lift.. I'd enjoy that boat all winter!
  • trip_ntrip_n Posts: 220Member ✭✭✭
    wow=@mercury2005=very nice...waiting is no fun
  • Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,974Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....like the zippered-n door for occasional access to check on things if required.
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 3,888Member, Moderator mod
    Very nice!  Where do you keep your boat?  Do you have any problems when backing up with that platform right behind the drive?

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Mercury2005Mercury2005 Annapolis, MarylandPosts: 105Member ✭✭
    @Michael T
    Yes that door is very functional even though a challenge to enter at that location, ladder required.
    @Dream_Inn
    We own a slip at Piney Narrows Yacht Haven at the Kent Narrows bridge. Excellent place, we love it.
    Platform is no problem. I back in most of the way then shut off, raise the drive just a little, works great.
  • gtyeegtyee chicago illinoisPosts: 142Member ✭✭✭
    That is one large boat condom!!
  • Mercury2005Mercury2005 Annapolis, MarylandPosts: 105Member ✭✭
    @gtyee
    Yea, but it will help protect the boat all winter. Before we had it wrapped it was hauled, bottom sand blasted, hull waxed.
    I installed a thru-hull transducer for our new Lowrance HDS-7 GPS, then had the bottom painted blue (was black), installed all new zincs on the OD, winterized all the systems then wrapped.
    The marina towed it to our slip since it was wrapped and winterized, just a very short distance from the railway to our slip.
    They are a great marina.
    Well I wish all the members a wonderful holiday and hope to see you at the next Rinker randevu.