Hill Marine Bravo 3 22 pitch 4 blade props. NEW IN BOX!

I have (2)sets of Hill Marine Signature 4 blade props with 22 pitch. 15 1/2 x 22 and 14 1/2 x 22.  I bought them brand new and ran for 10 minutes and removed and boxed up. Then ordered 24 pitch because rpms were too high. Never returned them. My loss is your gain. Paid $2300.  Sell for $1975 firm. Text me at 203-395 9466 if interested. 

Comments

• jmichelsjmichels CTPosts: 265Member ✭✭
  • J3ffJ3ff Posts: 1,289Member ✭✭✭
    what's in that white box? 
  • AlswaggAlswagg Posts: 1,787Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    What rpm were you running?
  • JoeStangJoeStang Metro DetroitPosts: 851Member ✭✭✭
    Man I'd love just one pair, I wonder how'd they would compare to my 22.5p 4x3 that is OEM.
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 2,956Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also love them, but they are probably the wrong pitch for my application. I currently have 22p props. I really want to go to the 4/3 setup, but I need the boat bucks to do that.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA
    Go Steelers!!!
  • JoeStangJoeStang Metro DetroitPosts: 851Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 7
    You can buy my 4x3 22.5p when jmichaels sells me one set for a steal! ☺
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Pawcatuck river CTPosts: 1,026Member ✭✭✭
    Dude those would be so sweet on my 342,  but ( I know there's always a but)boat bucks. Time for a side job,more ging ging $$
    2005 Rinker FV342  boat name "Ten Forty"  Pawcatuck river,Ct
    J3ff said:
    what's in that white box?  That was the prop nut and brass collars etc. Those are not included. 
    Alswagg said:
    What rpm were you running? Was hitting like 4900-5000 which technically on paper sounds fine but boat was just racing too much and coming on plane I was seeing like 3800-4000. Took off like a bat out of **** though and mid range was incredible.  My 24 pitch now are running around 4600 wot 
    JoeStang said:
    Man I'd love just one pair, I wonder how'd they would compare to my 22.5p 4x3 that is OEM.  Well first off every inch decrease of pitch is about 100-150 rpms generally.  The 4 x 4 pick up a ton of thrust out of the hole and let you plane at a much lower speed.  Check my name and you will find my post about the feedback on the Hill Marine Props . Was a great investment and dont regret a thing. 

JoeStang said:
    You can buy my 4x3 22.5p when jmichaels sells me one set for a steal! ☺

Find someone to buy other set and make me a offer. 
  • 04FV270riverrat04FV270riverrat Lexington, KYPosts: 17Member ✭✭
    @jmichels man I wish these were 20p, I'd be all over a set
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 3,846Member, Moderator mod
    edited November 10
    So, when you say two "sets", is it 4 total props?  Two pairs for two Bravo-3 drives?  Anyone know what is best for a 342?  I have a buddy with a 342 that may be interested if it is truly what he needs.  Although, why are the prop nut and brass collars not included?  I would think the next owner would want them with the props.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Dream_Inn said:
    So, when you say two "sets", is it 4 total props?  Two pairs for two Bravo-3 drives?  Anyone know what is best for a 342?  I have a buddy with a 342 that may be interested if it is truly what he needs.  Although, why are the prop nut and brass collars not included?  I would think the next owner would want them with the props.

Dream_Inn- correct each Bravo 3 set requires (1) set of props ( front and rear)

I have (2) sets or 4 total props. I have seen people use both the 22 pitch props and 24 pitch props for the 342.  Both with great success.

The prop nut and brass collars were ordered seperately and additionally by my request. Each set was $100 additional. $200 total. Most people reuse the existing as they really don't go bad. I opted to by an extra set because I am OCD lol. 
    @jmichels man I wish these were 20p, I'd be all over a set
    J3FF bought a set of 22 pitch Hill Marine Props for is 270FV and loves them. what makes you think you need 20?
    Anyone on here with the 342 with these 22P props?  I want to steer my friend (& dock neighbor) in the correct direction. 

• davidbrooksdavidbrooks Annapolis MDPosts: 324Member ✭✭✭
    @Dream_Inn I put on the Hill 22p 4x4 this summer.  Couldn't be happier.
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!

Thanks for the reply.  Sounds like it made a big difference.  I forwarded this topic and the one David and others commented in to him to see if he wants to buy them.

• Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,290Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know what size the hub nut is on Bravo 2 props?
  • J3ffJ3ff Posts: 1,289Member ✭✭✭
    Fyi, I went from stock 22's to hill 20's - and yes, couldn't be happier. 
    Dream_Inn said:

Thanks for the reply.  Sounds like it made a big difference.  I forwarded this topic and the one David and others commented in to him to see if he wants to buy them. 

Sounds good . Thanks ! best to email me at joshm@optonline.net if interested.
    Does anyone know what size the hub nut is on Bravo 2 props?

Stay on topic Handy lol. 
    J3ff said:
    Fyi, I went from stock 22's to hill 20's - and yes, couldn't be happier. 

Ahh ok I seemed to remember you went from 22 stock to 22 Hill. But they possible 20 afterwards?