Radar arch plates and new ITC LED lights

diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 932Member ✭✭✭
Selling a set of custom radar arch plates and (2) brand new ITC white LED lights. Arch plates are made of 1/2" thick King Starboard and have the ITC lights pre-installed. Center "blank" arch plate has logo carved into it. Selling for $190 plus shipping. 

Comments

• trip_ntrip_n Posts: 225Member ✭✭✭
    @diggin2day1====very nice ...i like
    how/where do you power
    thanks
  • diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 932Member ✭✭✭
    trip_n said:
    @diggin2day1====very nice ...i like
    how/where do you power
    thanks
    You can use the existing wiring that powers your radar arch lights. 
    have the 06 270 ec....no arch lights
    trip_n said:
    have the 06 270 ec....no arch lights
    Do you have the blank plates in your radar arch? If you remove one of the blanks and look, it might be pre-wired for lights. If not, you could easily run two wires from the “ACC” switch on your dashboard up through the arch. 
    i will check,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks
    My wires are ran down the Starboard side of the arch... remove the speaker by the shifter/throttle and you have access... run the wires inside that wall and up to your switch panel. If you have a free ACC switch you can power the lights from there. 
    Arch Plates with new ITC Tri-Color LEDs... $215 (only one set of LEDs left)
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 3,042Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are on my short list of things to buy in the spring.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA
    Go Steelers!!!
  • mpn1relmpn1rel NJPosts: 7Member ✭✭
    Hi diggin2day1....Can you put the ITC LED in the 3rd one?  I want lighting on all 3. These should fit my FV342....Will try and confirm the size this weekend...but I do want them if I can get all (3) the same with the LED....Thanks. (You are making me steps now - probably can include it in the shipping)
    mpn1rel said:
    Hi diggin2day1....Can you put the ITC LED in the 3rd one?  I want lighting on all 3. These should fit my FV342....Will try and confirm the size this weekend...but I do want them if I can get all (3) the same with the LED....Thanks. (You are making me steps now - probably can include it in the shipping)
    Sure can... These arch plates fit your FV342. 
  • downunderdownunder Gold Coast AustraliaPosts: 8Member
    will they fit a FV 340 ?
    they look good
    downunder said:
    will they fit a FV 340 ?
    they look good
    Yes sir.... if you want measurements to confirm I can get them to you. 
  • Michael TMichael T Posts: 6,006Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @diggin2day1....your imagination is incredible and your workmanship is awesome. really, really impressive. It just keeps getting better. You're probably going to get a call from Kim Slocum one of these days asking you to augment their options with custom orders from your shop. If I was Kim you sure as h*ll would be hearing from me! IMO - today it's all about quality custom work!
  • MarkBMarkB OntarioPosts: 2,995Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I was waiting for you to start marketing these. That CNC machine is coming in handy!

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• boatman37boatman37 Posts: 38Member
    Makes me want to buy a Rinker just to put those on it...lol. Me and diggin have been PM'ing for awhile. I have a similar CNC in my garage and have been playing with it for 3 years and my stuff looks like crap compared to his. Very nice work!

So you ask why I am here if I don't have a Rinker...lol. Currently have a Sea Ray but looking to upgrade and Rinkers are on my short list
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 1,863Member ✭✭✭✭
    welcome aboard. 
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • TrashmanTrashman New Jersey/ philaPosts: 379Member ✭✭✭
    Very nice work @diggin2day1.  Can’t wait to get my next new to me boat so I can customize with your creations!