Custom arch plates

diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 920Member ✭✭✭
Is there a need for these? I know that I have a hard time finding them, but I don't want to go crazy making them if there was isn't an interest. I made this out of 1/2" StarBoard(off-white) and it is actually made to fit the Lumitec Mirage LED light(which are amazing!! I have white/blue dimmable). I can also make the LED cutout to fit other lights too. The StarBoard isn't cheap, but If there is an interest I will order up some StarBoard and start making them
Here's some pictures: 

Comments

• Glassguy54Glassguy54 Posts: 376Member ✭✭✭
    The machines they have these days are amazing!
  • StodgeStodge Lake St. ClairPosts: 1,369Member ✭✭✭
    I'm sure someone needs those.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• TrashmanTrashman New Jersey/ philaPosts: 372Member ✭✭✭
     Wow those are fantastic. I replace mine with StoreBoard also and got quite a few compliments. But those things are off the charts creative, very nice to see you progressing and coming up with new ideas.   
  • bry1429bry1429 Southern Lake MichiganPosts: 199Member ✭✭✭
    Those are amazing, makes the cheap originals look pathetic. Time to quit your day job Diggin!
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 1,784Member ✭✭✭✭
    Slick, Sell your idea to Rinker, SR, and others?
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,357Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 10
    Did you paint them? Anyway to get the logo on the starboard? I would get two for the lights and maybe the logo could go on the blank plate for the middle
  • diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 920Member ✭✭✭
    No paint... that is the color of the StarBoard(color is called "seafoam"). I can easily blank out the middle section where the light is and carve in the logo. 
  • GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Posts: 9Member
    Keith Ill take 3 what is the price with the lights 
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 2,979Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look great!!! I might be interested depending on the cost. I have the ITC tri-color lights in my covers. I wonder if they would fit with your existing hole.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA
    Go Steelers!!!
    GMSLITHO said:
    Keith Ill take 3 what is the price with the lights 
    The lights are separate... I purchased those lights from West Marine and they were close to $100 each. They're white "dimming/blue dimming" and in my opinion are simply amazing lights. You can get them on Amazon as well(for as low as $50 for white/non-dimming)... I can make the arch plates to fit different lights as well(like the ITC LEDs). I am in the process of seeing if I can find either of the two at a bulk rate and I'll purchase/sell them as complete units. 
    I can make the set of (3) for $125 in any combination you want(with or without light holes) and I will also make them to fit ITC lights as well. 
    I would take the light plates to fit the original lights and the blank plate with logo for the middle plate
    I would take the light plates to fit the original lights and the blank plate with logo for the middle plate
    I just need a measurement(and a picture if you can get me one) of the original lights so I can get an idea on how big/deep the recess cut for the light will be.... I have the factory plate for your 342 but I don't have the factory light. 
    @Handymans342 - I have the measurements for the factory lights(screw holes too) and I also designed a blank plate with the logo on it. I get the shipment of StarBoard on Tuesday and I'll have them made that afternoon. Here's a computer rendition of both plates: 
    OK, Paypal me. 
  • NRSAYNRNRSAYNR Posts: 13Member
    WOW!!! 
    I just had to have all 3 of mine made for me. No where near that quality. 

• gackgack Long Island, NYPosts: 230Member ✭✭✭
    @diggin2day1, PM me when you can have a set of the arch cover plates for me (2 made to fit the Lumitec Mirage LED and one with Rinker logo) and I'll come by for the cabin LEDs also.
    gack said:
    @diggin2day1, PM me when you can have a set of the arch cover plates for me (2 made to fit the Lumitec Mirage LED and one with Rinker logo) and I'll come by for the cabin LEDs also.
    You got it George.... as soon as the StarBoard arrives I'm set up to cut them out!! I have a set of lights put aside for you. 
    I made radar arch plates to fit factory lights, Lumitec Mirage, ITC Tri-Color LEDs and others... $125 for a set of 3(any combination... 2 lights and blank or three lights).  @Handymans342 - Have a set put aside for your factory lights. 

@gack - Have a set put aside for your Lumitec Mirage.
  • gackgack Long Island, NYPosts: 230Member ✭✭✭
    Wow, they look great!  Will PM you for pick up.
    gack said:
    Wow, they look great!  Will PM you for pick up.
    I'll text you my cell number... much easier!
    I'm waiting on my PayPal request
    I'm waiting on my PayPal request
    Just sent it over...
  • trishbyrnestrishbyrnes Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    Ill take 3 please how can i get in touch with you i can pay by pay pal too
  • trishbyrnestrishbyrnes Posts: 14Member ✭✭
    you can email me at trishbyrnes@hotmail.com
    you can email me at trishbyrnes@hotmail.com
    Emailing you now... thank you!
  • canaancanaan Lake MichiganPosts: 17Member ✭✭
    These are awesome.  I'm ordering right away...