Swim platform pad - 2005 Rinker FV320

Hi,

Any idea where I can find a swim platform pad for a 2005 Rinker 320?
I checked on seadek but they don't have the model listed.

Comments

• icoulthaicoultha Niskayuna NYPosts: 400Member ✭✭✭
    Try Marine Mat, they may have one but if not you can make up a template and they will make one.

Regards,

Ian

• bry1429bry1429 Southern Lake MichiganPosts: 199Member ✭✭✭
    MARINE MAT -  ASK FOR JENNIFER,
     813-749-7112
  • Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,973Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any pics Bry?
    I will be at boat this wknd MT. still need to install a few more Marine Mat pieces then will take and post some pics. We are all Patiently waiting for you to post a few pics of the white tropical sand you've been singing and dancing on in the Caribbean  B)
     Show us all how you spend your boat bucks nowadays ! We need a fix of that seeing how ol' man winter is knocking at our doors  :'(
  • hmalekibhmalekib Posts: 10Member
    I'm getting similar pricing from Seadek and Marine Mat... anyone have any idea what is a better product?
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 2,991Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I hear, one is as good as the other. Rinker is currently using Marine Mat on the new boats. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA
    Go Steelers!!!
    I purchased and installed Seadek on my 15ft jet boat. I purchased and installed  Marine Mat on my 360. Marine Mat is half the price when I received the quotes for the 360. My opinion Marine Mat is just as good as Seadek. 
  • hmalekibhmalekib Posts: 10Member
    Marine Mat quoted me 640 and Seadek quoted: 
    "An estimated price for these pads in our 6MM microdot embossed material would be $670.00 and in our 6MM faux teak material would be $837.00."

Not sure if the Marine Mat compares to the microdot or teak material...

• icoulthaicoultha Niskayuna NYPosts: 400Member ✭✭✭
    The samples marine mat sent me were very good, full color swatches and 3 12”x6” finishes pieces in the color I was interested in. Just did up my template.  

Regards,

Ian