INHERITANCE!!!!

Glassguy54Glassguy54 Posts: 359Member ✭✭✭
Finally, my ship has come in! I'll be shopping for a BRAND NEW cruiser, probably in the 50-60 ft range. I just received an email from an attorney in South Africa informing me that a relative with my same last name has died and left over 18 million dollars in a bank in South Africa and with no will, the attorney is obligated to seek out living kinfolk. I am SO elated! There is just no way that this could possibly be a scam, is there? I mean a person certainly wouldn't claim to be an attorney and to have all the legal expertise to handle such matters if it weren't so, right? O, Happy Day!!!

Comments

• Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,923Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....aren't you and I related - my Admiral said she thinks we are LOL .....Seriously - GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! Happy Shopping!!!!!
  • davidbrooksdavidbrooks Annapolis MDPosts: 299Member ✭✭✭
    You should quit your job and tell your boss off.  It serves him right.
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
  • Glassguy54Glassguy54 Posts: 359Member ✭✭✭
    @davidbrooks, HA! I'm self employed - all the more reason that 18 mil will be so sweet. No more retirement worries, yuk yuk.
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 1,679Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quickly buy the marina, and the nearest 5000 sq ft house. Order boat for spring shipment. Oh and sell your business. 
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • TrashmanTrashman New Jersey/ philaPosts: 358Member ✭✭✭
    I’m hoping you sent them your routing number and a small deposit to cover the processing !!!!!
  • rasburyrasbury Sanford, FLPosts: 3,593Member ✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to get them your ss number, your bank account number and any other personal info you can think of so they can transfer all the funds easily!
  • aero3113aero3113 Long Island, NYPosts: 1,377Member ✭✭✭✭
    @rasbury you are correct! Also to make the transaction go as smooth as possible give them all of your family members SS numbers.
  • shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 669Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 7
    Post edited by shawnmjr on
  • WillhoundWillhound Lake Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaPosts: 611Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 8
    HeII Yeah! You'll be so rich, buy us all one!
    Post edited by raybo3 on
    "Knot Quite Shore"
  • shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 669Member ✭✭✭
    You could probably pay a crew to drive your new boat while you sip mai tai’s 
  • icoulthaicoultha Niskayuna NYPosts: 347Member ✭✭✭
    To be sure the message gets through post all details here so we can assist  :)

Regards,

Ian

• 212rowboat212rowboat Posts: 1,984Member ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,923Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....or as I sure you suggesting @212 - it was someone else's share?
  • FDNY49FDNY49 Flushing, NYPosts: 83Member ✭✭
    Count the $$$ to make sure it's all there. B)