INHERITANCE!!!!

Glassguy54Glassguy54 Posts: 376Member ✭✭✭
Finally, my ship has come in! I'll be shopping for a BRAND NEW cruiser, probably in the 50-60 ft range. I just received an email from an attorney in South Africa informing me that a relative with my same last name has died and left over 18 million dollars in a bank in South Africa and with no will, the attorney is obligated to seek out living kinfolk. I am SO elated! There is just no way that this could possibly be a scam, is there? I mean a person certainly wouldn't claim to be an attorney and to have all the legal expertise to handle such matters if it weren't so, right? O, Happy Day!!!

Comments

• Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,966Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....aren't you and I related - my Admiral said she thinks we are LOL .....Seriously - GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! Happy Shopping!!!!!
  • davidbrooksdavidbrooks Annapolis MDPosts: 325Member ✭✭✭
    You should quit your job and tell your boss off.  It serves him right.
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
  • Glassguy54Glassguy54 Posts: 376Member ✭✭✭
    @davidbrooks, HA! I'm self employed - all the more reason that 18 mil will be so sweet. No more retirement worries, yuk yuk.
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 1,784Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quickly buy the marina, and the nearest 5000 sq ft house. Order boat for spring shipment. Oh and sell your business. 
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • TrashmanTrashman New Jersey/ philaPosts: 372Member ✭✭✭
    I’m hoping you sent them your routing number and a small deposit to cover the processing !!!!!
  • rasburyrasbury Sanford, FLPosts: 3,718Member ✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to get them your ss number, your bank account number and any other personal info you can think of so they can transfer all the funds easily!
  • aero3113aero3113 Long Island, NYPosts: 1,413Member ✭✭✭✭
    @rasbury you are correct! Also to make the transaction go as smooth as possible give them all of your family members SS numbers.
  • shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 725Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 7
    Post edited by shawnmjr on
  • WillhoundWillhound Lake Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaPosts: 683Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 8
    HeII Yeah! You'll be so rich, buy us all one!
    Post edited by raybo3 on
    "Knot Quite Shore"
  • shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 725Member ✭✭✭
    You could probably pay a crew to drive your new boat while you sip mai tai’s 
  • icoulthaicoultha Niskayuna NYPosts: 396Member ✭✭✭
    To be sure the message gets through post all details here so we can assist  :)

Regards,

Ian

• 212rowboat212rowboat Posts: 2,000Member ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,966Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....or as I sure you suggesting @212 - it was someone else's share?
  • FDNY49FDNY49 Flushing, NYPosts: 101Member ✭✭
    Count the $$$ to make sure it's all there. B)
  • MarkBMarkB OntarioPosts: 2,989Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 30

I am officially the richest man in the world, so far:

- I have won the Microsoft award - $350 million

- I have won three lotteries totaling - $750 million

- I have 15 deceased family members who have left me a total of $600 million

- I have 23 ministers trying to get money out of their countries and promised me half, which would amount to $570 million.

- and then there's all the guys that have the investment of a lifetime, and I'm guaranteed in the order of $300 million in returns.

Once I receive all this cash, I'm going to buy Space X from Elon Musk.

Post edited by MarkB on

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• rasburyrasbury Sanford, FLPosts: 3,718Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Don't forget your Rinker brothers and sisters!
  • boatman37boatman37 Posts: 31Member
    edited October 28
    I thought I had it made too when I also inherited millions but the dumb kid keeps getting arrested and I have to keep sending the nice man on the phone a bunch of bail money. Very odd but he wants it all in Best Buy gift cards. Guess the police department is in need of new electronics. Still waiting on the millions to hit my account but hope its soon before the kid gets arrested again.