Happy Thanksgiving Weekend To The Canucks.

Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,966Member ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellow Canadian forum members. Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to you. May you have great times with family and friends and safe travels. We are travelling from Brockville (just south of Ottawa) all the way down the 401 and 407 to Niagara Falls. Man I am not looking forward to that drive....but it's family so It's all good! Gobble Gobble! :-)

Comments

• raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 3,354Moderator mod
    Happy Thanksgiving to our neighbors up North 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
  • WillhoundWillhound Lake Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaPosts: 683Member ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it. Turkey on the Traeger, football ( Canadian and US games) and time with family. Only sad thing is, probably the last boat outing of the year tomorrow.
    "Knot Quite Shore"
  • BellevilleMXZBellevilleMXZ Ontario,CanadaPosts: 723Member ✭✭✭
      Same to you Michael.....honk on your way by my house ;)
    2005 Rinker 270 FV Volvo Penta 5.7Gi
  • Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,966Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....did already. Love B.V.
  • halifax212halifax212 Halifax NS CanadaPosts: 163Member ✭✭✭
    Saturday was to be my final day on the Bay. It was 21C /72F . My son had the Aspen the night before,woke me at 1:00 Saturday morning and told be the truck had dumped all of the coolant. Spent that beautiful day sourcing a new water pump. 10 years of salty winter roads ate through the steel lines. My traditional Thanksgiving weekend run is not happening this year. Seeing all of the coloured leaves from the water is a fine site to see. 
  • Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,966Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BellevilleMXZ. Drove by Belleville again today - not the best boating weather - it was a hard rain most of the way from Niagara Falls To Brockville. Sometimes so harsh that everyone slowed and put their 4 ways on.
  • jbendixjbendix Posts: 10Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to you!
  • WillhoundWillhound Lake Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaPosts: 683Member ✭✭✭
    Was a great weekend. Not so much weather wise though but, some sun yesterday. Link to a great pic of the Big Chute Marine Railway, part if the Trent-Severn which closes every year at Thanksgiving.
    http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/2017/10/09/trent-severn-waterway-closes-for-season
    "Knot Quite Shore"