2005 Rinker 360 Fiesta Vee with twin 496 and B3's

jmichelsjmichels CTPosts: 251Member ✭✭
Anyone have one? Thoughts , comments....layout, design, ride, speed?

Whats cruising and top speed. 

Saw nice one up by me.......always looking and considering. Sell me on it. :wink:

Comments

• Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,861Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 9
    Fantastic boat with exactly the correct engines for that size (unless you can get diesels). If it is in decent shape there is no way you will be able to get that much boat for the money anywhere. There are a number of owners on this forum so I reckon you will get a bunch of great advice. I was on a FV 360 twin 496s that ran 43 mph wot on a gps. I think he cruised it at 35 mph I do not know what his rpm was at that mph.

P.S.  Have any pictures or a link?
    Post edited by Michael T on
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Bay Village & Marblehead, OH.Posts: 1,202Member ✭✭✭
    Is this @craigswardmtb boat?
    Wine-N-Down -- 2006 342 Express Cruiser

• J3ffJ3ff Posts: 1,200Member ✭✭✭
    buy the 360 and sell me your current boat ;)
  • jmichelsjmichels CTPosts: 251Member ✭✭
    Actually turns out now that ya it is craigswardmtb boat. Small world. Only 360 around me. 

Jeff u wanna buy my 330 lol
  • shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 622Member ✭✭✭
    Well at least you know it was well maintained. I think anyone that takes the time to be on this forum (regulars) would definitely have enough shared knowledge to know how to maintain their boat.  
  • jmichelsjmichels CTPosts: 251Member ✭✭
    Absolutely. If he still has it I may take a ride up and check it out and see if it's what we are looking for. Maybe he will see this post. 

Still looking for specs too. 
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 3,737Member, Moderator mod
    Too funny!  Sure is a small world and a great Rinker community on here!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Mystic, CTPosts: 912Member ✭✭✭
    Come on over, happy to show you the boat. We are in Mystic. She's in great shape and certainly well cared for. You are lucky enough to see a lot of the boats history right on here.