Sharing some pics...underwater lights and new spotlight

DirtythirtyDirtythirty Delran, NJPosts: 237Member ✭✭✭
My new Stryker GoLight LED wireless spotlight !!!'m. Wow...what a huge difference !!!!

Some night time action pics of my new underwater lights !!! Wish I could look at them, but I'm always at the helm !

Comments

• frenchshipfrenchship Québec ,CanadaPosts: 1,072Member ✭✭✭
     Really nice.
  • shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 670Member ✭✭✭
    Those are some awesome upgrades
  • SparkySparky Posts: 2Member
    Very nice. What is the wattage of those lights, how many, and where did you get them?
  • DirtythirtyDirtythirty Delran, NJPosts: 237Member ✭✭✭
    @Sparky:  They are made by Lumitec, and are the Seablaze Spectrum X model.  I dont know the lumens off hand, but they are available from Hodges Marine (cheapest I've seen them ANYWHERE)  Easy install...surface mount, low draw and no remote control to lose.  I used 4 lights on my transom, as my beam is just shy of 14ft/
    @Dirtythirty does each light have the option to do the two different colors like your pics show or do you have two lights set to one color and the other two set to another color? I like the way it looks with the two colors at once. I've seen them fade into another color before but nothing like you have. 
    I'm impressed... good eye... I have 2 very bright blue lights on my transom which are used as courtesy lights while boarding. They are so bright that they light up the wake from above...hence the 2 colors
    Very cool
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Bay Village & Marblehead, OH.Posts: 1,263Member ✭✭✭
    Looks great!
    Wine-N-Down -- 2006 342 Express Cruiser

• CarsnmorellcCarsnmorellc Posts: 103Member ✭✭
    Where did you get that spot light from!?  Love it!!  
    2001 340 Fiesta Vee 22P Hill Marine and 2 new 350 Horizon motors. Whine Down
    @carsnmorellc:  got it at Hodges Marine
  • CarsnmorellcCarsnmorellc Posts: 103Member ✭✭
    @Dirtythirty thanks sir.  I just grabbed one from online this morning.  Will be my new addition
    2001 340 Fiesta Vee 22P Hill Marine and 2 new 350 Horizon motors. Whine Down
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 2,914Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great @Dirtythirty . Man, Hodges Marine has some great prices.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA
    Go Steelers!!!
  • TrashmanTrashman New Jersey/ philaPosts: 358Member ✭✭✭
    lookin good @Dirtythirty    has to be a good light to illuminate that ugly delaware,lol   gonna be outside dredge tomorrow at the cove with a few friends if your around. may take the boat up to the art museum too, all depends on weather. a few good concerts this weekend also...
    @Trashman : we saw you there last weekend.  We usually grab a mooring ball further back in the cove. I actually thought you had run out of water the tide was so low...LOL.  I'll look for you this weekend and thanks tfor the comments !

• jme097jme097 Algonac, MIPosts: 1,078Member ✭✭✭
    I have the Lumitec Spectrums (color changing) and I love them. 

Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
    jme097:  For the $$  you cant beat them...try pricing out OceanLED or Rigid...
    I might have to change mine this winter. 
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,923Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10

@Dirtythirty those are called flame throwers. The term was, I was told, coined by a guy who had a ton of the yacht series Oceans on a 65 footer, a few years back off the costa of Miami.

P.S. that definitely calls for drone night time shots. Where is Mike with his drones?????

• Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,226Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    That spotlight is not wireless. Only the remote is. Correct?
    That spotlight is not wireless. Only the remote is. Correct?
    Correct. You still need power to the light.
    Go Steelers!!!
    @handymans342 :   the spotlight itself it wired to the (+) and (-) that existed for the old Jabsco I removed.....Thats it !!    The dash mounted control panel is wireless and the handheld key fob remote is wireless.   It's nice to have it in your pocket when up on the bow at night and need to control your spotlight. (or sitting on the dock and shining it in your neighbors windows)
  • DanD2DanD2 Posts: 579Member ✭✭✭
    Man, that spotlight must be bright. Been wanting to upgrade mine but just can't justify the cost.
    2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
    @dand2 :  I like going out at night, and if makes my life easier and safer, I decided to dig a little deeper. No regrets
    My boat goes a lot faster at night. The gps still says it's the same but I'm pretty sure it's faster lol
    @dand2 :  I like going out at night, and if makes my life easier and safer, I decided to dig a little deeper. No regrets
    My boat came with the GoLight installed on it from the factory. They are great lights. I just need to find or get a LED retrofit kit for it. 
    Go Steelers!!!
    edited August 11
    Cableguy Greg :   dont quote me on this...but I think I saw it on the GOLight web site