2009 Rinker 320 EC For Sale

wm61356wm61356 Harrison Twp., MIPosts: 200Member ✭✭✭
 This boat has over $30K in optional equipment. Notable Features include: twin Mercruiser 350 Magnum engines (300 HP each) coupled to Bravo 2 drives, Generator, Extended swim platform with Flexiteak surface, Flexiteak floor in cockpit, Cockpit entertainment center with sink, ice maker, blender and 110 volt outlets, SmartCraft digital throttle/shift controls, full cockpit enclosure with bimini and camper tops (new), full cockpit cover, windlass with remote controls, remote spotlight, cherry wood table and holly flooring in cabin, Heat and A/C, new flat screen digital TV, propane grill.
Black hull with black bottom paint, white deck and black canvas. Maintained with an open checkbook. Water pumps rebuilt and all new zincs installed this season, all outdrive bellows and lower shift cables replaced, new icemaker. Drives pulled and aligned/serviced annually along with engine oil and filter and fuel filter changes. All interior and navigation lights replaced with LEDs.  All new sunbrella tops and stratglass. Turn- key boat. Exceptionally clean and well maintained with approximately 350 hours on engines. Full wheel and wax each fall prior to winter storage every year. Kept in heated inside storage during the winters. Selling to purchase a larger boat.  Asking $89,900 or best offer. IM for more info/pictures.

Comments

• Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,292Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clean. Why are you selling it? 
  • jme097jme097 Algonac, MIPosts: 1,078Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 6
    Beautiful. Has everything I want. Hmmm
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • wm61356wm61356 Harrison Twp., MIPosts: 200Member ✭✭✭
    @Handymans342 selling to replace with something a little bigger.

@jme097 - boat is in the water in Harrison Township and I'm off work this week if you'd like to look at her.
    @wm61356 what are you thinking about getting?
    Sent you an IM
  • J3ffJ3ff Posts: 1,290Member ✭✭✭
    any pics of the inside?? 
    @J3ff...attached as requested.
  • J3ffJ3ff Posts: 1,290Member ✭✭✭
    Hmmm... it's known that I'm looking for a live-a-board.. and don't think I could do it on my 270... but this looks like it's a bit more possible.. This time I'm looking to buy something that really doesn't need any work.  What do you think about the prospects of living on your boat?  The only thing I have heard is that a separate shower is required..not sure if this one has that, but it looks beautiful!! 
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,292Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at that gold bed. Get some candles burning and a date and its on mister lol
  • shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 709Member ✭✭✭
    Look at that gold bed. Get some candles burning and a date and its on mister lol
    Lmfao

@Handymans342-The V-berth cover came with the boat from Rinker...funny how styles change.

@J3ff - The 320 does not have a separate shower. I think the 342 was the first in the Rinker line-up to have a separate shower in the head.

• ApriceAprice Macomb, Michigan Posts: 102Member ✭✭
    I wish I would have waited a few months. She's a beauty!!
    Anthony Price 
    The Price is Right
    MacRay Harbor, Harrison Twp., MI 
  • rasburyrasbury Sanford, FLPosts: 3,674Member ✭✭✭✭
    That is really pretty- next boat, if I live long enough and have the $$$, would for sure be big enough for the stand up shower. That is really awesome to have although I do fine with our 270- the wife would never want to leave the boat if we had a stand up shower.
    I went and saw Bill's 320 this past Sunday. Hopefully going again Friday (if fiances schedule allows for it). Has done an amazing job on this thing keeping it clean

This will be my final post relative to my 320 EC. She passed a survey with flying colors...no recommendations made by the surveyor. The sea trial with the new owner is complete, and we go to closing today at 1:00. Barring some unforeseen issue with the buyers financing, I am now officially "one boatless" (still have my 13 foot whaler).

It's too bad the buyer didn't make up his mind a little quicker...if he had I might of had another boat by now. I'll be thinking of you all as your enjoying your Rinkers this labor Day holiday. Enjoy!

On to the next boat, where ever she may be. 

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Bay Village & Marblehead, OH.Posts: 1,313Member ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Bill!!!
    Wine-N-Down -- 2006 342 Express Cruiser

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 3,847Member, Moderator mod
    Congrats & Good luck on the next ride!  (don't be a stranger)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 709Member ✭✭✭
    Congrats @wm61356 I'm sure my wife is as happy as you are since I wont be able to try and convince her anymore for us to buy it.