New Rinker Parts and Accessories website now available

wheatstwheatst Posts: 34Administrator, Moderator admin

We are proud to announce the launch of our new Parts and Accessories website. Check it out (rinkerboatsparts.com) to give your boat the best look for the summer!

No automatic alt text available
Image may contain screen
Tagged:

Comments

• raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 3,189Moderator mod
    Steve the website looks great. However the link you posted goes to facebook first then you have to leave that page to get to the site

2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
  • wheatstwheatst Posts: 34Administrator, Moderator admin
    https://rinkerboatsparts.com/  Here is the direct link.  I copied this from facebook and it must have embedded its own link on the photographs.
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 1,476Member ✭✭✭
    Pretty fair price's 
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 3,584Member, Moderator mod
    If someone is need of an anchor and it fits, they've got a great deal!  thanks Steve for the parts link!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 2,727Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    @wheatst, can we get some descriptions on the products? Most are obvious, but the dash panels are tough to tell what boat they belong in. I just looked again and once I clicked on the item, there is a description.

Could you add some common items, like switch actuator covers, that are wear items and need replaced over time. Searching for the switch covers, and getting the correct ones, can be a pain. BTW, the site looks great. Thanks for adding it!!!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA
    Go Steelers!!!
  • icoulthaicoultha Niskayuna NYPosts: 229Member ✭✭
    Can't see anything for mine. And a shame contacts via the Rinker site have gone unanswered. Disappointing.

Regards,

Ian

• jcc2823jcc2823 Galveston, TXPosts: 51Member ✭✭
    Are the RINKER logo stickers on the site OEM and is it a pack of two or just one?  There's no info. Thanks!
  • gackgack Long Island, NYPosts: 171Member ✭✭✭
    Do the steering wheels with a 6 hole pattern fit most Rinkers?