New Rinker Parts and Accessories website now available

wheatstwheatst Posts: 38Administrator, Moderator admin

We are proud to announce the launch of our new Parts and Accessories website. Check it out (rinkerboatsparts.com) to give your boat the best look for the summer!

No automatic alt text available
Image may contain screen
Tagged:

Comments

• raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 3,332Moderator mod
    Steve the website looks great. However the link you posted goes to facebook first then you have to leave that page to get to the site

2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
  • wheatstwheatst Posts: 38Administrator, Moderator admin
    https://rinkerboatsparts.com/  Here is the direct link.  I copied this from facebook and it must have embedded its own link on the photographs.
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 1,743Member ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty fair price's 
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 3,845Member, Moderator mod
    If someone is need of an anchor and it fits, they've got a great deal!  thanks Steve for the parts link!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 2,956Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    @wheatst, can we get some descriptions on the products? Most are obvious, but the dash panels are tough to tell what boat they belong in. I just looked again and once I clicked on the item, there is a description.

Could you add some common items, like switch actuator covers, that are wear items and need replaced over time. Searching for the switch covers, and getting the correct ones, can be a pain. BTW, the site looks great. Thanks for adding it!!!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA
    Go Steelers!!!
  • icoulthaicoultha Niskayuna NYPosts: 381Member ✭✭✭
    Can't see anything for mine. And a shame contacts via the Rinker site have gone unanswered. Disappointing.

Regards,

Ian

• jcc2823jcc2823 Galveston, TXPosts: 55Member ✭✭
    Are the RINKER logo stickers on the site OEM and is it a pack of two or just one?  There's no info. Thanks!
  • gackgack Long Island, NYPosts: 226Member ✭✭✭
    Do the steering wheels with a 6 hole pattern fit most Rinkers?
    Here is my little rant about Rinker. First, I love my boat and I am a proud Rinker owner. I will do my best to have anyone I know purchase one of their boats. My gripe is about the lack of any kink of parts information.

On my boat, there is a silver and navy 1 1/4" wide boot stripe, which I blew apart with a pressure washer 2 years ago. I called my local dealer to try to get the stripe. They didn't have it in stock, so they called Rinker with my HIN to get it. Rinker sends out what they think is the stripe at an inflated price per foot. I get it and it is the wrong stripe. I then email the Rinker parts department and they tell me that they no longer have the stripe and cannot get it. No biggie... I go to a few stripe manufactures to price it, and it isn't cheap. I then decided to "freshen" up the look of my boat and purchase a red boot stripe for the boat and put it on this spring. I like to look of the boat now and so does the admiral. The boat has been in the water for 3 months now and I have gotten a ton of compliments on the new boot stripe. I am a happy camper. Fast forward to last week... Rinker is cleaning out their warehouse and places the EXACT boot stripe that I need on the clearance section of the site. They told me multiple times that they had not had the stripe in stock for a few years now. To @RinkerBoats and @wheatst , I say what the heck is going on there??? The dealer asks for the stripe, and I ask for the stripe to no avail and now I can purchase it? It is frustrating as an owner when you are told that the part isn't anywhere to be found, you go out and purchase a different part, then the part is available. Ugh... Rant over!

BTW, I still love my Rinker.
    Go Steelers!!!
    Any of my attempts to contact them have gone generally unansweee or replied with general disinterest. Purchase is a one off. Service continues the customer relationship. Seems to have been forgotten. 

Regards,

Ian

• Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,290Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are the other manufacturers?
    Actually when I had a Bayliner - an older one - I called/emailed once and did actually get a reply and assistance. 

Regards,

Ian

• rasburyrasbury Sanford, FLPosts: 3,671Member ✭✭✭✭
    These boat companies are not like a Ford Motor Company where they have 5000 people sitting at phones waiting for a call to answer a customer concern. I'm not sure what the annual production is for Rinker but I'm sure it is a lot smaller than one would think- the number of employees would probably be also a surprise. Boats are a specialty manufactured product and I just don't think they are set up like we'd like to think they are. Does not excuse bad customer service but they sell through dealers and that is really where the customer service is at fault and we know how they operate- not much for service after the sale for the most part unless your a frequent big dollar customer. Just my opinion.....you should be able to contact a Rinker dealer and companies like Rinker should hold their feet to the fire to take care of their mutual customers- I guess all the boat builders are just so happy to have a dealer put a 200 grand boat on their property that just does not happen.
  • scottb3200scottb3200 Eastgreenwich riPosts: 37Member ✭✭
    I keep  emailing customer service   But I'm not getting any response  
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 1,743Member ✭✭✭✭
    @scottb3200 as you are learning, you will be better off to ask these fine fellow boater's on this forum what you are looking for.  By the way how long have you been trying to reach someone? 
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • davidbrooksdavidbrooks Annapolis MDPosts: 324Member ✭✭✭
    Gotta say i must be the lucky one then. I have emailed with questions on parts, color codes and have gotten a response within a day or so. Now the answers i have gotten haven't always been perfect but i can say the same thing about any car dealer or napa store.  It goes with the flow.  For me the only safe thing is to take a picture or have what ever i need replaced in my hand and then start looking.  
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
    I wasn't trying to make this a complaint thread, but it has turned out that way. I guess I should have started a new thread with my rant. My issue was that the stripe I tried to order was "no longer available" and it shows up on the clearance section of the new parts site. Anytime that I have emailed customer service, it has been a good experience. Sometimes it does take a few days for them to get back to me, but they always do. It might not be the answer that I wanted, but it was an answer.
    Go Steelers!!!
  • DanishgodDanishgod CanadaPosts: 36Member ✭✭
    I have talked to technical support and they were excellent and just recently - very helpful to the point of offering me their text number so I could contact them on the weekend.  I was impressed.
    probably over the years, part numbers obsoleted, different owners, new computers etc., info just gets lost. Working at a dealership myself, customer calls up and says I need a new truck just like the one I bought last year. Company recently sold so my reply is don't have a clue what that truck would have been and they don't understand why I don't have that info...see what I mean?
  • seguirseguir Toronto Ontario CanadaPosts: 166Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 19

Post edited by seguir on
    wheatst said:

We are proud to announce the launch of our new Parts and Accessories website. Check it out (rinkerboatsparts.com) to give your boat the best look for the summer!

Image may contain screen
    Any chance you can add some descriptive info - minimum what boat these are for etc, anchor suitable for xx size boat etc. Would be helpful for some of the items not immediately clear at to what they fit.

Regards,

Ian

• shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 708Member ✭✭✭
    That looks like the same gauge I have in my 246 @icoultha
    I was talking generically for all parts. Thanks.

Regards,

Ian

• becon776becon776 Posts: 2Member
    just bought a 97 rinker fiesta vee. i see that there are not many parts available
    Hey if anyone needs it i have a dash panel that i bought off of GLS for the gauges.  Shipping and $40 and it is yours.
    Also have digital trim sender.  3 wires not two.
    What's the difference between the two and three wire? Bringing my boat back home next week, trim senders are am unresolved issue... 05 270 is what I have with the normal gauge....
    You likely have the old analog ones. You can easily look at the wires coming through the transom assembly to be sure. 3 wires are for axis systems. One side has the electronics and the other side is just plastic.