lost 12 volt power to control (breaker) panel on a 1999 330 fiesta vee

I was in the process of replacing a faulty head elect. flush pump and noticed the lights kicking on and off . then about the 4th time they have never came back on .
I have power from battery to batter switches, but none to breaker panel . I was wondering where the wires run  from battery switch to panel ? Are there other breakers or connectors between the two ?

Comments

• Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,371Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a main breaker by my battery switches
  • sunsetsandtrailssunsetsandtrails Posts: 29Member
    there are small breakers but all have fire going in and out .
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,371Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the flickering it sounds like a wire came loose
  • Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,973Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sunsetandtrails, look for a loose ground wire. This will often cause flickering and power loss. The loose ground may not be readily apparent. I chased a loose ground for hours until I went back and retightened a ground that I "thought" looked okay. Good luck!
    ok....will check . I did notice a ground on the panel loose, and hand tightened it  temporarily. Will tighten with wrench tomorrow.
    Thanks Michael T
     Handymans342.....sorry misleading, not flickering, it was an all off for a few seconds and back on for 30 seconds.......type thing . It may be the ground on the panel .
    Thanks
    Handy
  • Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,973Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ground seems a likely candidate.
    Thanks guys.........it was a loose ground on the panel .
  • CarsnmorellcCarsnmorellc Posts: 106Member ✭✭
    @sunsetsandtrails I believe I am having the same issue.  Randomly throughout the weekend my ligthts inside slowly dim and then die.  Everything on the right side of the panel goes dead.  When I return the following weekend its all back on.  Can not figure it out.
    2001 340 Fiesta Vee 22P Hill Marine and 2 new 350 Horizon motors. Whine Down