FV342 Cherry Steps **for sale**

diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 899Member ✭✭✭
I have (2) sets of FV342 steps available. 2" thick cherry, all stainless hardware and rubber grip treads. Selling for $375 per set plus shipping. 

Comments

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Bay Village & Marblehead, OH.Posts: 1,313Member ✭✭✭✭
    Really nice! If I didn't already have wood steps I'd be ordering! 
    Wine-N-Down -- 2006 342 Express Cruiser

• Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,291Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont get too bogged down with product! lol
  • DanD2DanD2 Posts: 581Member ✭✭✭
    Man I want those......just can't afford them right now!!!
    2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
  • diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 899Member ✭✭✭
    One set is sold and the other set is sold pending local sale tomorrow. 
  • StodgeStodge Lake St. ClairPosts: 1,335Member ✭✭✭
    I'm going to ask the Admiral.  

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 3,335Moderator mod
    Hey diggin I have an idea for you. Why not get the pattern for a 342 and pre-make cherry wood floors so they can be just dropped in........ Just say'n.....
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
    raybo3 said:
    Hey diggin I have an idea for you. Why not get the pattern for a 342 and pre-make cherry wood floors so they can be just dropped in........ Just say'n.....
    Don't laugh... seriously considering do that for the 342 and 270. Just wondering how much of a difference there is between years. 
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Bay Village & Marblehead, OH.Posts: 1,313Member ✭✭✭✭
    I believe the 342 floor is the same from 2002-2007. Maybe the same from 1999-2007 but I know the cockpit layout changed around 2001 so the interior floor may have also. 
    Wine-N-Down -- 2006 342 Express Cruiser

• Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,291Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    One water leak and the wood floor would be toast. Just sayin
    raybo3 said:
    One water leak and the wood floor would be toast. Just sayin
    That's why we went with Lonseal floor.  But the carpeted steps must go.

• WillhoundWillhound Lake Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaPosts: 660Member ✭✭✭
    You guys are killing me with these beautiful steps. My 2000 FV270 has the ugly carpeted box steps. Don't think they can be replaced because it looks like the doorway is supported by the structure.  :'(
    "Knot Quite Shore"
  • J3ffJ3ff Posts: 1,290Member ✭✭✭
    Cherry floor I'm in! 
  • summerxsummerx Middle river, MDPosts: 180Member ✭✭
    Willhound said:
    You guys are killing me with these beautiful steps. My 2000 FV270 has the ugly carpeted box steps. Don't think they can be replaced because it looks like the doorway is supported by the structure.  :'(
    You just have to unscrew the steps from the support and reattach the new ones.  Leave the support post in place.
    summerx said:
    Willhound said:
    You just have to unscrew the steps from the support and reattach the new ones.  Leave the support post in place.
    His year 270 doesn't have the support pole... they're more like a "boxed step"... 
    Both sets of 342 steps are sold... 
  • mskpharmdmskpharmd Posts: 28Member ✭✭
    I would love to replace my "rug steps" on my 330 with these cherry babies! any idea if they would work?
    mskpharmd said:
    I would love to replace my "rug steps" on my 330 with these cherry babies! any idea if they would work?
    Yes sir, they would drop right in. I am just building a few more sets now... I'll send you a PM with details. Thank you, Keith
  • brandonmayberrybrandonmayberry Southern IllinoisPosts: 173Member ✭✭
    Love our steps! They fit perfect!  Can't say enough great things about them. 
  • MargaritaGirl342MargaritaGirl342 Rock Hall, MDPosts: 3Member
    Diggin, any chance you are making more sets?  They are beautiful!
    Diggin, any chance you are making more sets?  They are beautiful!
    Yes I am, I will message you... thank you!
    These are still on my shopping/Christmas list.

Two more sets of FV342 just completed and available...
  • JPCJPC Posts: 21Member
    Does anyone have experience with these steps and dogs?   I have a chocolate lab and I wonder if he would slip and his claws scratch the finish.  
    I had to replace our chartplotter.  Sadly I have to wait a while before I can get these.  But they are still on my list.

@JPC - It all depends on the dog... If he's a maniac then he'll destroy the steps. 

@Stodge - priorities... a chartplotter is definitely more important than steps!! 
  • vyborny1vyborny1 Johnstown, OHPosts: 40Member ✭✭

I recieved my a few days ago, I was very impressed with packaging. I'll get some before & after pictures this weekend

2002 342 Fiesta Vee
    vyborny1 said:

I recieved my a few days ago, I was very impressed with packaging. I'll get some before & after pictures this weekend

Thank you! My biggest fear is having the steps damaged during shipping after putting so much time into them!!
  • CarsnmorellcCarsnmorellc Posts: 106Member ✭✭
    Just paid for mine!  Glad I will have these before the floor goes down, now they have something to match!
    2001 340 Fiesta Vee 22P Hill Marine and 2 new 350 Horizon motors. Whine Down
    edited July 27
    Just paid for mine!  Glad I will have these before the floor goes down, now they have something to match!
    They're on their way to you... shipped them out this morning, check your messages for the tracking info. Thank you again!!
    ***Update*** Both sets of FV342 steps are sold...