"The boat is in" 2017 Thread!

123457»

Comments

• gtyeegtyee chicago illinoisPosts: 157Member ✭✭✭
    Put in Auqa deck floor. Took 4 hours to make a template  it came out nice. Boat ready to drop in on Friday pending a gear oil leak being fixes tomorrow. Did all the maintenance on both motors and drives and don't plan on working more than 1 day a week til October!!
  • gtyeegtyee chicago illinoisPosts: 157Member ✭✭✭
    More pictures 
  • shawnmjrshawnmjr Detroit MIPosts: 942Member ✭✭✭
    One day a week huh? Man that sounds nice especially during the summer. Maybe one day
  • trip_ntrip_n Posts: 321Member ✭✭✭
    I'll take door # 1 for 480 watts
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 4,303Member, Moderator mod
    One day a week!?  & I thought taking every Friday off was great!  (as well as 3 weeks off for boating vacations)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Finally a nice weekend coming up in Michigan. We will finally be out for a whole weekend. Lots of sun and lots of "Coca-Cola" 
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 2,037Member ✭✭✭✭
    Still stuck on land for another week. River to high, it's cableguy's  fault. This happened about 10 years ago when it was the 4 of July was the first boating week end. 
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • TrashmanTrashman New Jersey/ philaPosts: 416Member ✭✭✭
    we finally have a nice weekend here in philly.  Had to get the boat in the water.  Being in the driveway makes me want to start a new project, ha. 
  • J3ffJ3ff Posts: 1,585Member ✭✭✭
    Looking good! No paint on the drive?? 
  • TrashmanTrashman New Jersey/ philaPosts: 416Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    J3ff said:
    Looking good! No paint on the drive?? 
     What do you mean by no paint?    I refinished the drive last year so this year just had to do a few touchups and a Re coatwith phantom black. I think I use the wrong annodes  last year this year I will be using aluminum which is what most people use here 
  • rasburyrasbury Sanford, FLPosts: 4,151Member ✭✭✭✭
    I painted mine but seems it is wearing off, I guess I need to re do..used all the right stuff....this is now our rainy season so project time...those decks look great...and the steps awesome....i need more boat bucks!
  • randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 2,037Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I'm in woooo haaaaa  If you are wondering about the step latter, It's because I'm one man operation, wife - love her but, well that's what the step latter is for. Logged about 70 miles, felt good to be back in the water. And everything worked!!!!!! 

Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • zaverin1zaverin1 Saint Clair Shores,MIPosts: 1,118Member ✭✭✭
    Detroit yacht club

A box of good choices right there @zaverin1
  • ApriceAprice Macomb, Michigan Posts: 113Member ✭✭
    Little Moot with the Admiraless and no kids!!! Beautiful day in Michigan!!! Picture of my sunburn won't upload because the deep red uses up too much memory!
    Anthony Price 
    The Price is Right
    MacRay Harbor, Harrison Twp., MI 
123457»