Selling sink cover/cutting board

diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 899Member ✭✭✭
    Selling reversible sink cover/cutting boards for the FV270. Made out of 1" thick American cherry with Rinker logo wood burned into the top. Flip it over and it can be used as a cutting board. Fits into the sink so it won't slide out. Entire piece is finished with Butcher Block Oil so it is food safe. 
Will fit sinks with an inside diameter of 10 1/4 inches. Inside diameter is 10.25 and  total diameter of cover is 10 3/4 inches. 
   Selling for $45... Message me if interested, Thank You!
Post edited by raybo3 on

Comments

• diggin2day1diggin2day1 Long Island, NYPosts: 899Member ✭✭✭

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 3,847Member, Moderator mod
    Nice Diggin'!  You might want to put a dimension (diameter) on it for others that may have same size sink it could fit in (like I have two other sinks I'd think about covering - aft room and cockpit)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Dream_Inn said:
    Nice Diggin'!  You might want to put a dimension (diameter) on it for others that may have same size sink it could fit in (like I have two other sinks I'd think about covering - aft room and cockpit)
    Good point... thank you!

Will fit sinks with an inside diameter of 10 1/4 inches. Total diameter of cover is 10 3/4 inches. 
  • raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 3,335Moderator mod
    Dream_Inn said:
    Good point... thank you!

Will fit sinks with an inside diameter of 10 1/4 inches. Total diameter of cover is 10 3/4 inches. 
    I add dimension's to original post...........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,292Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    Dream_Inn said:
    Good point... thank you!

I dont see the 10 1/4
    Only 1 sink cover/cutting board left... not including  @gack I have one on hold for you sir. Will be making a few more this week. 
  • J3ffJ3ff Posts: 1,290Member ✭✭✭
    If you make a flush one, doesn't have to be cutting board, count me in. :) 
    J3ff said:
    If you make a flush one, doesn't have to be cutting board, count me in. :) 
    I'll make a few this week...
  • gackgack Long Island, NYPosts: 227Member ✭✭✭
    Will text you tomorrow,  don't give mine away.  :)
    gack said:
    Will text you tomorrow,  don't give mine away.  :)
    You were the first person to buy steps from me and the first person to say you wanted a sink cover/cutting board... I got you. Lol
    were you able to figure out one for the top sink? 
    J3ff said:
    were you able to figure out one for the top sink? 
    I haven't yet, sorry... I've been running around all weekend with the kids. Looked at it quickly and don't think I can make it so it sits inside and lays flush... would most likely need a thin lip to hold it in place. I'll make a few test pieces and send you some pics this week. 
  • raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 3,335Moderator mod
    raybo3 said:
    Dream_Inn said:
    Good point... thank you!

I dont see the 10 1/4
    Sorry all set now.......... I hope....lol BTW I can not get to my boat do you know if it will the sink on a 2002 342?
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
    @raybo3 - I don't think so... pretty sure your sink is much bigger than in the 270. 
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Cape Coral, FLPosts: 5,292Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will check today
    @J3ff - Okay this is what I have... it's not flush, but it is flat and sturdy. I made one that is flush, but there is no way of preventing it from tilting(I'll post a video of it). This is the flat one I made, would also round-off the top edge. 
    Have a few more FV270 Cabin sink covers made... (2) reversible and (3) flat. 
    edited August 24
    I'll take a flat! The darkest one you've got. 
  • gackgack Long Island, NYPosts: 227Member ✭✭✭
    @diggin2day1 Do you ever make any to fit the top sink?  If so, I'll take one.
    I was at my boat yesterday and took some measurements for the top sink again... I'm on it. 
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 3,847Member, Moderator mod
    Beautiful @diggin2day1 ! Again, I love the two sink covets I have!! Finishing 17 days on the boat and they've worked out great! I thought they may be a hindrance, but complete opposite!!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express