I am so ready to put her back in the water. March 24 is set so it better stay warm. So far this winter (in addition to ripping apart and remodeling 2 bathrooms in my house) I have accomplished the following:
- Bottom and outdrives painted. Not fun.
- Put on new anodes on outdrive.
- Installed new LED switch and controller for trim tabs. Now I can see where they are positioned and when I kill the engine it automatically puts them back up.
- Installed Simrad Go5 XSE and TotalScan transducer. Mounted the Simrad on the dash and inset it in the little bump out on the port side of steering wheel and the transducer is on the stern just to the side of the drain plug.
- Ran a new RG6 Coax from Antenna to TV in hopes of improving reception. Nope.
- New LED running lights
- Tuneup for Generator
- Canvas repairs
- Sanded decking and waxed boat exterior
I wasn't going to post any pics as it really is a lot of basic stuff.