Bilge pump

i own a 1999 270 express cruiser and had water flood the front of the cabin. This happened when it was on the trailer and the tongue was lowered to the ground. It appears that there is a bilge pump in the front,per my manual but there appears to be no access to it. If the pump is not working I want to replace it. 

Comments

• randy56randy56 Newburgh INPosts: 1,756Member ✭✭✭✭
    Look behind the stairs, under the matress
    Boat Name : Knot My Prolem

2003 - 270
  • wehaineswehaines Posts: 5Member
    Not there......it was on my 1994 265
  • rasburyrasbury Sanford, FLPosts: 3,686Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    where is your shower sump? Maybe someone removed it to replace and never did?
  • howardramshowardrams Fairport Harbor, OHPosts: 208Member ✭✭✭
    My old Rinker was a Fiesta Vee and only had 1 although the sales literature listed 2.  But the sales literature also said, "...we reserve the right to make any changes after the publishing date of this literature....blah, blah."  The 260 has the front bilge pump located right beside the shower drain sump pump box, in the hatch under the mattress under the stairs.  I always remove the drain plug in the transom when on the trailer, and keep the front jacked up higher than the rear when in storage.
  • wehaineswehaines Posts: 5Member
    Thanks Rinker... Front bilge pump is under the aft bed cushion....there is an access lid..... Chores anyone who has a similar boat.