It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
2017 update: I took it off the market for 2017. Actually it was never really on the market to begin with beyond here and boattrader for 90 days the end of 2016. Now we are serious and this boat is priced to move.
After a great season enjoying our 360 we are putting her up for sale. With how much time we spend on the water we have decided to move up to a larger fly bridge type boat. I will miss the quickness, seaworthiness, and arguably best lay out of any boat in its class. If you are looking for a well cared for 360 this is it. Most on this forum know the boat but if you don't this is a large 36' boat. 12' 3" beam, just under 40' LOA w/ the swim platform. Lots of room down below with door access to large forward birth stateroom. Big bathroom with separate shower with door. Rear birth is large and converts to at least a queen. Plenty of headroom for those over 6' tall. This boat has the saught after Merc 8.1L 496 Horizon closed cooled engines. 375hp each engine (750hp total). It has B3 drives. 490 hours of cruising on both engines. The engine scan will reveal that she has been operated nicely with barely any hours over the 4k rpm mark. She cruises beautifully at 27-30knts, FAST and efficient. Overall the boats condition is very good. Please see the picts below. It has a new (2016) vinyl refinished Blue hull which is gorgeous. The amount of compliments on the boats color was overwhelming this season. No more compounding, just wax and watch her shine.
Below are just some of the recent items we have either upgraded or tended too:
- Eisenglass is all new, except the rear screen panel. This includes both roof sections. I replaced about half in 2015 and the rest this past season. 2017 Update: new rear 2 panels are on order.
- Engine room stuff: New risers and manifolds on the starboard engine in 2015. New impellers and stainless plates 2015. This season, 2017, I replaced the starboard sea water pump and pulley with Hardin marine SS water pump. Also replaced a couple pulleys that looked a bit tired on port. New impeller in port. New belts 2015. Replaced most all hose clamps. New swivel starboard swivel shaft. Steering cable replaced in 2013. New bellows, gumball bearings, and shift cables in 2014. All new AGM group 31 starting and house batteries in 2017. Replaced both engine blowers, one in 2015 the other in 2016. New fresh water pump 2015. Replaced water heater 2016. Flushed cooling system recently. I am religious about maintenance. If it takes grease it gets it every or multiple times a season. Engine and drive Oil are changed every fall and/or 50 hours. Fuel filters every season. New plugs in 2015. Impellers every 2 seasons. Zincs always kept fresh.
- Kohler 5e genny has 400 hours and runs great. New impeller, carb, fuel pump, plugs, fuel filters. Fresh oil.
- Lighting: I upgraded all interior cabin lighting to LED. Amazing how much less juice it pulls from the batteries now. I added tri color LED spreader lights in the swim arch in 2014 (white, blue, red). In 2016 I added 3 super bright LED Blue underwater swim lights. All cockpit floor lighting is LED.
- Sideshift bow thruster with two group 31AGMs were installed in 2014.
- Brand new Vesselview Mobile Bluetooth module installed in 2016. Now you get the power of Vesselview Smartcraft engine monitoring on your Tablet or smart phone. I run an Ipad at the helm with the VV app installed. Now you do not have to rely on analog gauges. You get real time engine fault codes, fuel usage data, tach, speed, voltage, engine temp, hours, etc.
- Trick dinghy davit system installed on swim platform. Grill base installed on platform as well.
- Boat and drives were bottom painted this season with Micron CSC and Pacifica Plus on drives.
- Anchor was replaced with big Rocna in 2014. Best anchor for the northeast conditions on the market, IMO. Well oversized for boats weight.
- New horn.
- Replaced the Raymarine C80 with a new one in 2016. New Seatalk2 GPS antennae. Radar works great.
- New flatscreen led TV's in front and rear berths.
- new Lenco trim tab actuators in 2017
- in 2017 I added all new marinemat flooring in the cockpit area leading all the way up to the bow. See picts. It's beautiful, comfy on the feet, and doesnt absorb water!
Hopefully this can go to an owner that cares. You will get a solid ship that will serve you well for many years. New price of $69500. Boat is located in Mystic CT. Pm me or email at craigswardmtbataoldotcom