New Rinker QX26 to be on the Cover of Boating Magazine - Here is a link to the Article

wheatstwheatst Posts: 29Administrator, Moderator admin
Tagged:

Comments

• raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 3,047Moderator mod
    This is a great article showing that Rinker is back!!
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 3,339Member, Moderator mod

Boat looks great!  Nice to see something like this!

Always funny to see these older guys driving the boats with a younger lady in the bikini!  :)  MT, is that you driving??  LOL!  The one looks like it could be Handy!  JK...great article though!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Michael TMichael T Posts: 5,581Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016

AWESOME new Rinker. Fully packed with "classy" features and a REAL man's engine ....377Magnum. Indeed, Rinker is BACK!

@DI...LOL...brother I can barely keep up with the Admiral and she's  just 5 years younger....I'm way past my time :-( with Joe's bikini babes! LOL

• wheatstwheatst Posts: 29Administrator, Moderator admin
    You guys are funny...that's Kim driving the boat and the gal will be the featured model of the October issue.
  • jme097jme097 Algonac, MIPosts: 919Member ✭✭✭
    Hahaha
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
    Kim gets all the great jobs!
  • raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 3,047Moderator mod
    Who said money cant buy love??? LOL
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
    It has been so long since I have seen a feature story on Rinkers. Tooooo long. It is so great to hear of this! I'll buy a copy to frame the cover! I may not have a Rinker any more but I'm still Rinker Nation Proud!
  • captpaulcaptpaul long island nyPosts: 35Member ✭✭
    read the article and saw the pix. nice positive review of the boat and brief history of the trials and tribulations of rinker history. now lets see a splash at the boat shows!