Water sports attachment

Electrico_HombreElectrico_Hombre Jackson Lake, Grand Teton National ParkPosts: 9Member
Has anyone added an attachment for waterskiing or tubing? Obviously, my 320 is not the ideal ski boat but, the kids like to be pulled around the lake. There are the built in D ring attachments on the stern but, they are under the swim platform. Any suggestions?

Comments

• mvnmvn Uxbridge, OntarioPosts: 528Member, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Pick one of these and find a more suitable location.   Make sure the location is sturdy.   Use backing plates,  sealant,  etc. 

Mark
    Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
  • TikiHut2TikiHut2 Sarasota, FlPosts: 1,431Member ✭✭✭✭
    We use an easily clipped on polypropylene bridle with a float at the connection to the tow rope. I made my own but WM should have them in stock. If its long enough you might even be able to stow it up on the sp during the day when its not in use. Have fun n be safe. Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • mvnmvn Uxbridge, OntarioPosts: 528Member, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
  • Electrico_HombreElectrico_Hombre Jackson Lake, Grand Teton National ParkPosts: 9Member
    The location is the hard part mvn although, I'm not left with many options. There might be enough room above the seat but under the trunk on the stern. I'll have to look next time. I'm going to have a back plate made, the ski tow's that come with one seem way too small. If I can, I'd like to see that pressure distributed over a couple feet. Thanks for the help guys!
  • Electrico_HombreElectrico_Hombre Jackson Lake, Grand Teton National ParkPosts: 9Member
    http://www.sea-dog.com/groups/1422-flush-mount-ski-tow This is the direction I'm headed.