New Chesapeake Bay Dealer

ChumpChange10ChumpChange10 Posts: 1Member, Moderator mod
Hello All,
My name is Gary Bouthillette and I am the General Manager for Hawks Yachts in Edgewater and Middle River Maryland.
We are the NEW RINKER dealer and wanted to let everybody know that we are a Full Line stocking dealer and plan on having all models in inventory in the near future.
With that said, if you are interested in a new Rinker please contact me asap for SPECIAL pricing and deals we can make on our initial inventory and have a boat built to your specifications and colors.
We can also handle all your parts and service needs !!! we look forward to meeting with each of you and helping support ALL the Rinkervous and outings
Gary Bouthillette
General Manager
Hawks Yacht Sales
Cell # 410.279.2539

Comments

• raybo3raybo3 Revere MAPosts: 3,378Moderator mod
    edited February 2017
    Welcome to the RBOC!! It's great seeing a new Dealer for Rinker. Best of luck. Hopefully we can get a new dealer in the Boston area............
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org
  • LaReaLaRea Alexandria VirginiaPosts: 2,117Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gary, that's great news for Rinker, and for boaters in our area.  Thanks for posting.  For years, it has been a real problem that we haven't had a dealership with new Rinkers on the showroom floor.  I'm glad to hear you're stepping in to fill that gap.

And you offer parts and service too?  Excellent!
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDPosts: 3,943Member, Moderator mod
    Great to see you representing the Chesapeake area on the forum!  Welcome!  It was very nice talking to you a couple weeks ago! Even more exciting is that you are right on my river (South River) and going to sponsor our Chesapeake Rinkervous!  It'll be great to see new Rinkers showing up in the area again!  There are quite a few on this forum that keep their boats on the middle river as well!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• davidbrooksdavidbrooks GermantownPosts: 332Member ✭✭✭
    That is awesome.  Gents I dealt with Hawk's on my previous boats (Four Winns)  Hawk and his staff were always great to deal with regarding parts. Glad to see they followed me to Rinker :)
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!