Table leg diameter

aero3113aero3113 Long Island, NYPosts: 517Member ✭✭✭
Does anyone know what the standard diameter size is for the removable table leg? I'm assuming they are standard on Rinkers. I want to order a bigger table and I measured the area it's going today but I didn't think to measure the diameter of the leg. Some tables have the mount molded to the table and some have the mount that screws onto the table. Thanks!

Comments

• kneedeepkneedeep Berkley, ma, go to newport, ri mostlyPosts: 103Member ✭✭✭
    Looks like outside diameter is about 2 1/8" strong. My inside & outside tables are all the same.
    image.jpg 663.7K
  • aero3113aero3113 Long Island, NYPosts: 517Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help!
  • MarkBMarkB OntarioPosts: 1,746Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just remember the bottom of the leg is tapered a bit to slot in snug.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

Just remember the bottom of the leg is tapered a bit to slot in snug.

I don't think mine is tapered, I will have to look at it closer when I'm at the boat.
    I just put a straight edge on mine & yes, it's tapered. The end in the picture is the bottom.
    Aero, do you need the other end measured also? The boat is at my house, only takes a minute, let me know.
    Thanks kneedeep, I think what you gave me will help. Maybe you guys will know where I can find a rectangle table that will fit our posts. I'm looking for a table about 30 x 20 without having to change all of the hardware. It doesn't have to have a mounting plate on it, I can remove it from my old table and install it on the new one. I noticed that some tables have the mounting plate molded into the table. I found this one but it's a 2 inch post and I read that the plate is molded in. http://www.amazon.com/DetMar-12-1106C-Removable-Rectangular-Marine/dp/B0000AZ89Y/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=Q56BTQBFSJC4&coliid=I22KZ1MAMPNOSM
  • MarkBMarkB OntarioPosts: 1,746Member ✭✭✭✭
    Knee deep, I think both ends are tapered the same way.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"