A few weekend pics from Sunny Florida (Added Live cam links too)

TikiHut2TikiHut2 Sarasota, FlPosts: 911Member ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in Rinker Photo Gallery
Not to rub it in while the northern Rinker tribe is frozen solid, but instead to motivate you that everything great in life is worth the wait. I know I'm encouraged by your pics during the summer when it's just too brutally hot to boat down here, so here are a few pics from last weekend (Dec 14-15) down in SW Fl.

The weather was 80* and clear in our favorite anchorage for the 1st night and then we ran up the coast 10miles to longboat Pass and finally back to the Sarasota Hyatt marina to accommodate a few more crew members and watch the Cmas boat parade. Love the boat and the crew. Far too much fun had by all.

Enjoy the pics.......or just buy a plane ticket to the tropics from Dec. to March. There's always a room near the beach somewhere.

The frisky crew early in the evening. When it starts to get really fun they make me put the camera away...... go figure. :D

Our pesky snow (white sand) drifts in the Pass between Longboat and Bradenton beach. Dreadful.

A stowaway cousin from Portland Maine is a happy camper on TikiHut anchored in Longboat Pass

The wind piped up so we took a sheltered route back south via a canal run back down inside Longboat key and saw this guys "compensator". He may have a 100' dock trophy but we had the frisky crew and were actually using our boat :D

Back at the Hyatt Sarasota for only $1.50ft. Hot Tub, floating docks,tropical pool and hot showers. Best kept secret on the SW coast. The Skipper, Ginger and Mary-Ann were all pretty comfortable at the Hyatt.....and all weekend.

.....and a parting shot to testify to what a great, versatile boat value we think the FV270 is. She's 10y/o and still going strong.

Have a merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday season from Mike and Kelli ........ suffering down here in the tropics for the team. :D

Post edited by TikiHut2 on
2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl

Comments