Rinker 270 owner manual

laureniac1laureniac1 Kirtland ohioPosts: 44Member
Hi! My name is Mike and I just purchased a 2005 Rinker 270 Fiesta VEE and was looking for the owners manual PDF. Thanks!!!
·

Comments

• TikiHut2TikiHut2 Sarasota, FlPosts: 1,431Member ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats n welcome. Try the archives but dont expect it to be too inclusive. More importantly the engine manuals should be there too. Cya. Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
    ·
  • laureniac1laureniac1 Kirtland ohioPosts: 44Member
    Where do I find the archives?
    ·
  • TikiHut2TikiHut2 Sarasota, FlPosts: 1,431Member ✭✭✭✭
    You can find it in the side bar to the left. Its called RBO archive. Tons of great stuff accumulated and shared by great guys.
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
    ·
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Holland, MichiganPosts: 2,348Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard too. 

Don't confuse the owners manual you get with a car with what comes with a boat.  In general it is just a collection of the owners manuals for the major parts of the boat (think like a house!): engines/drives, frig, windlass, etc.  It is not a thorough piece by piece description.  As Tiki mentioned, what you really need is the ones for the engines and drives, if not in the archives, try Mercury but you need to know your serial numbers for the engine/drives.  You'll find a ton of help on here so ask your questions!

2003 342FV "Black Diamond", PC BYC, Holland, MI
    ·
  • laureniac1laureniac1 Kirtland ohioPosts: 44Member
    RBO archives great stuff!!! Thank you!!!!
    ·