2003 342 coverlets, pillows for sale ** SOLD - NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Holland, MichiganPosts: 2,350Member ✭✭✭✭✭
I replaced all my interior coverlets, etc last year and time to move the old ones on to a new home.  They are in pristine condition.  I have the side and privacy curtains too however they do not have the 'sliders' attached anymore.  Make an offer, you pay shipping.
Post edited by Black_Diamond on

2003 342FV "Black Diamond", PC BYC, Holland, MI
·

Comments

• ronpscottronpscott Lake Lanier, GAPosts: 12Member
    Hi B_D.  If you still have the coverlets available, would you be willing to sell just the v-berth one? If so, how much are you wanting for it? Thanks.

·
  • ronpscottronpscott Lake Lanier, GAPosts: 12Member
    Hi B_D, I'm still interested in the coverlets. I'll give you $200 for the entire lot of soft goods.
    ·
  • seadogsseadogs north east marylandPosts: 17Member
    Hi B-D do you still have anything.
    ·
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Holland, MichiganPosts: 2,350Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still have all of it. Looking to move it as a package.

·
    How much and can I get a couple pics.
    ·
  • DanD2DanD2 Posts: 243Member ✭✭
    Looks like there are a couple of folks in front of me but, if these are still available, I'm interested. As seadogs stated, can we see some pics?
    2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
    ·
    So a few pics of the big stuff are attached.  This is the whole OEM linens package: all curtains, tie backs, coverlets, pillow shams and decorative pillows.

The side curtains and the aft privacy curtains need the runners installed to hang them (not included).

Whole set goes, not interested in parting out.  Pictures are of the coverlets, front and aft privacy curtains, tie backs, side curtains.  The blue tape just ID's the pieces.

I can put on ebay with no reserve and post a link and make it fair for everyone if interested.  I do not need these anymore as I replaced everything..just prefer a new home for them than the dump.

·

Can you give me price ? I am looking for everything. Don't spend the money on a Ebay listing

·
    If you don't want to post a price you can email me at kellracin@cs.com  . Thanks Tom
    ·
  • DanD2DanD2 Posts: 243Member ✭✭
    Wrong color for me, thanx for posting.
    2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 342
    ·
    @Seadog: sent you an email.

·
  • raysmith1217raysmith1217 marylandPosts: 4Member
    Do you still have the coverlets ? If so please email me with your asking price . we are ready to buy now . thank you
    ·