access to the bow roller

Hi ,

I have any Rinker 280 year 2007 i want know access to bow roller for removing because is broken thank for help me sorry for my leanguage incorrect!!!!!!

·

Comments

• pepmysterpepmyster Posts: 272Member ✭✭✭
    Do you mean the windlass? Remove the mirror in front of your dining table. Access is there.

All I've wanted was to just have fun.

·
  • italicoitalico Posts: 5Member

i have already make this, but the hole is too small the access is very difficult

pls let me known as i can remove the pannel on the back of the mirrow

·
    edited July 2013
    If you can remove the back panel, try to do so.....va bene?
    Post edited by pepmyster on

·

Hy,

sorry how do you Thanks so much!!!!!

·
    no problemo!!!!!!!!!!!

·
  • IcebreakerIcebreaker Posts: 6Member
    edited August 2013
    Italico, the only access is through the port hole behind the mirror. There is no way to remove the wall. I replaced mine 3 weeks ago. You ned a friend on the outside to unscrew the bolts while you hold on to the nuts in in the chain locker. I used an array of extensions for a socketset and a flexible joint which I taped at the correct angle. The bow roller is also glued to the boat. Apply a gentle lift at the front while you heat the contact surface of the roller eavenly. If you Are very careful the gelcoat will stay intact. It's a PITA job and took me 4 hours to do. Good luck! Oh, and do NOT forget to reuse or install new washers on the inside to spread the load from the bolts.
    Post edited by Icebreaker on
    ·
    Hi Icebreaker 

Nel frattempo, grazie per i preziosi consigli Purtroppo, **** avuto paura, infatti **** intenzione di allargare il foro perché il mio braccio passa non appena se ne ricorda il mungitore della chiave che avete usato in voi sono immensamente grato per devo sostituirlo e piegato molto scusa il mio linguaggio Grazie

·
  • BabyboomerBabyboomer Louisville KyPosts: 916Member, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    italico said:
    Hi Icebreaker 

Nel frattempo, grazie per i preziosi consigli Purtroppo, **** avuto paura, infatti **** intenzione di allargare il foro perché il mio braccio passa non appena se ne ricorda il mungitore della chiave che avete usato in voi sono immensamente grato per devo sostituirlo e piegato molto scusa il mio linguaggio Grazie

go in the meantime, thanks for the valuable advice Unfortunately, **** was afraid, in fact **** intention to widen the hole because my arm passes as soon as you remember the herdsman of the key that you used in you I am immensely grateful for i sless for translation

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
    ·